What Makes Me a Great Wedding Coach?
Imagine being able to have someone with planning AND venue experience guide you in your journey…well, here I am. I have 8+ years of experience working as an Event Manager at the venue level within the luxury resort industry and also as a freelance wedding planner. In that time, I’ve assisted more than 150 couples with their dream day!
My diverse experience allows me to look at the wedding planning process objectively and from several different perspectives. When you partner with me, you can be confident that you have a true Pro by your side.
A Little Bit More About Me…
Planning your wedding is all about ‘heart’ and choosing and connecting with the right vendors should be no different! So, grab a glass of bubbles, and let’s dish further on why I might be the perfect fit – for you!
- I’m an explorer. My passport includes over 35 countries and I’m not ready to stop anytime soon!
- I think I may be a mermaid. My passion for water is intense and I wouldn’t dream of being away from it.
- Muskoka is where I call home (easy choice!) and I love all of its hidden gems. I basically live in Paradise year round with gorgeous sparkling lakes, romantic winters and all the stunning shades of Fall. Jealous? You should be (haha!).
- Thanks to my parents, I’m a diehard, passionate, baseball fan (Go Jays!) and even love the Leafs, too (I know, I know).
- I’ve lived and worked all over the globe from high end luxury hotels, rustic resorts, and even cruise lines. No matter your style or situation – I’ve got a solution you’ll love.
- Never ever say no to dessert! From wedding cake to creme brulee, I will NEVER turn down the dessert board.
- My favourite part of a wedding is the first look. Magic!